We want to thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us during this unprecedented time of crisis for our country and community. We are grateful for the opportunity to play an important role during this challenging time.
If you have...
- Any signs or symptoms of feeling sick.
- Been in close contact with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days.
- Been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Then PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT for at least 14 days after you are no longer feeling sick and exhibiting symptoms.
You can also contact our clinic and Dr. Dreessen can set up a Telemedicine Visit.
Please take your temperature before coming for your appointment. If your temperature is elevated above normal, please reschedule, or set up a TELEMEDICINE visit with Dr. Dreessen (you will receive details on how we will do that)
Here is a list of steps that we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID19 while continuing to promote the health and well-being of our patients and community:
- Disinfecting all tables, chairs, and countertops multiple times per day.
- Disinfecting the clip boards, pens treatment tables in between each patient visit.
- Dr. Dreessen is disinfecting and washing his hands in between patient visits.
- If you would like to maintain your distance from the front desk receptionist, we can take your credit card payment over the phone.
- We have temporarily stopped using our patient sign-in sheet.
- We are asking patients to not speak while they are lying face up on the spinal adjusting table. Dr. Dreessen will do likewise. In most cases, if appropriate. Dr. Dreessen can modify your neck adjustment by adjusting your neck in the seated position, so that there is no close face to face contact.
- We ask that you avoid conversing with Dr. Dreessen or our front desk receptionist if beneath the proximity of six feet.
We believe that with these action steps we can play a vital role in helping our patients and community to continue to improve their health while simultaneously preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to see several people who have significant spinal pain who need our help and I am glad that I am available to help them. We continue to receive words of gratitude from our patients for remaining open to serve their needs.