First Visit to Back To Action Chiropractic
What To Bring
2. Health Insurance: Bring your current health insurance card.
3. On-the-Job-Injury: If you've been assigned a claim number, bring the claim number, the name of your claim adjuster, referral from your attending doctor. Bring your health insurance card in case your claim is closed.
4. Motor Vehicle Accident: Bring all relevant information with you regarding the accident including:
-Name of your insurance company and claim number
-Date of injury
-Name and phone number of your claim adjuster
-The address to submit bills to
-Name of the other driver involved
-Name of his/her insurance company and claim number
-Name, phone number and address of your attorney (if applicable)
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your completed form(s) to (425) 778-7073 or bring it with you to your appointment.
Click here to find out what form(s) you need for your first visit.
Once the paperwork has been completed, you will have a consultation with the doctor to discuss your health-related problems, concerns, as well as potential treatment options.
History and Examination
In order to determine what your actual problem is, the doctor will ask you various questions related to your condition. Next, a number of specialized tests will be performed to determine which tissues are affected and to what extent.
Your specific condition may require us to take x-rays to either rule out more serious conditions or assist us in developing the most effective treatment plan for you.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
You will be given a convenient appointment time for your follow-up visit. Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1-2 days and are provided with a complete report of findings. The doctor will show you your x-rays, discuses his findings and present the best treatment plan for your condition. The cost of care will also be presented at this time, along with available payment options. You can call us at (425) 670-2600 or visit our clinic at 6603 220th Street SW, Suite 100 in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
Prior to leaving, patients will be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be conducted at home. This may include ice or heat application instructions, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises and/or stretches.